At times it is seen that people face problems in their relationship. They even think that sharing the issue won’t solve and no one can channelize their desires. Then you are wrong in this. In a relationship, there can be lots of misunderstanding especially when the sex life is being affected or getting disturbed.
Here are some reasons that you should visit the sexologist:
- If a couple or even one of them is having low sex drive then you should seek help. This is because you will start avoiding physical intimacy with your partner which will eventually affect the relationship. This thing can happen because of different reasons like taking certain medications, stress, fatigue, and hormonal changes. If this issue has become persistent in your life then getting medical help is the ideal choice for you.
- There are some cases, in which people experience the urge to have sex, intense behavior, and fantasy which can involve strange situations, activities, and objects. No worries, this is a genuine issue. Some say it is likely to be linked with psychological issues. This can even lead to distress in personal, social, and occupational life. Make sure you visit the sexologist in this situation so that they can give you the best treatment plan. One of the best Sexologist in Ludhiana in our doctor as they are well-experienced and skilled.
- Different physiological issues are there which can make your sex drive low or can affect your performance in bed. Men face the problem of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and not able to penetrate even when you are having an erection are the common issues. However, these things can be treated with medicine.
- In the case of women, there can be issues like vaginismus, vaginal dryness, and dyspareunia vaginal trauma.
- There might be an issue that your desires and sexual needs are not matching with your partner issues, then also it can create problems. One partner might be suffering from a low sex drive. Therefore, you must talk to each other so that you can understand what the other person is going through. If nothing helps get help from the doctor as they will make you deal with the situation effectively.
- You might be preoccupied with sexual thoughts or you getting too obsessed. This way also your performance and functioning will be affected. In this case, the psychological issue is linked. You should contact the doctor immediately for treatment so that your sexual life goes smoothly.
- Some people start feeling guilty about having sex. This thought can get triggered because of the bad sexual experience in the past like the person might have faced trauma or child abuse. The problem can be solved by consulting the sexologist.