These days, breathing problems are so common in each age group because of obesity, poor lifestyle habits, and some other conditions. You may not be aware of it that these are too harmful to your body because these lead to serious asthma problems.
You may hear about Ayurvedic medicine, we are dealing in Ayurveda, which is useful to treat your condition from roots. In order to get asthma medicine in Ludhiana, you must visit us, since if you left it untreated it will be worse over time. But first, you need to understand what asthma is and what are the causes & symptoms of asthma.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a respiratory disease, which occurs due to some triggers such as-:
- Exposure to cold air
- Allergens in the air
- Emotional stress
- Heavy exercise.
Due to these activities, or asthma, you may experience coughing and shortness of breath.
Causes of asthma
There are several causes of asthma, you may know a few of them. These are-:
- Over-consumption of cold or oily foods leads to shortness of breath. Since foods are hard to digest in your body, which leads to problems in which asthma is on the peak.
- When the flow of air to the lungs is interrupted, you may experience difficulty breathing and coughing.
- This is caused due to some environmental factors and lifestyle changes.
These causes further lead to below-mentioned symptoms such as-:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Tightness in breathing.
Ayurvedic Asthma Treatment
Well, Ayurveda is the traditional and conventional way to treat so many health conditions, such as asthma, heart problems, skin infections, and obesity. This is first used in China by Chinese people in order to treat their health conditions such as back pain and some other health disorders.
You just visit us once because we are dealing in ayurvedic medicine for asthma which has no side effect and you can simply get rid of your problem. Since you may not know that Ayurveda is useful to pure your blood and kill the harmful toxins from your blood and body so that you can lead a happy life.
Here are some ways to treat your asthma with Ayurveda.
- You must avoid oily foods because these are too harmful to your body. You should stick to a healthy lifestyle and only consume a healthy diet full of minerals, and other nutrients.
- You must go for a walk daily for at least 30 minutes a day, and then eventually increase your exercise time.
- You must consume some Ayurvedic herbs such as ginger and tulsi.