Smoking is now considered as a social norm. Due to this, smokers ignore the harmful impact of smoking on health. A person who has been smoking for a long time will find it difficult to quit smoking as it will affect the entire functioning of the body. When people try to quit smoking, they feel dizziness, nausea, irritation, etc and these things make the process of quitting more difficult.
With Ayurveda, it has been proven that many problems can be solved effectively. People who try to quit smoking with Ayurveda will not face any ill-effects. With Ayurvedic Treatment of Smoking, the pitta and Vata dosha are affected. We have mentioned some few tips which will solve the problem.
- Drink water from a copper container
Copper is a great material which helps in removing the toxic deposits. Drinking water from the copper container will help to lessen the craving of tobacco.
- Cinnamon Stick
The cinnamon stick is really helpful in decreasing the craving of smoking. Whenever you feel the urge to smoke take cinnamon and keep sucking it for some time. This option is really helpful for smokers to quit the use of smoking product.
- Basil leaves
Basil leaves are also great for reducing the craving of tobacco as well as it cures the problems which are caused because of tobacco. Take 2 to 3 basil leaves, chew and eat them in the morning as well as in the evening.
- Amla, Ginger, Turmeric
Another way is to make a ball of ginger, turmeric, and amla. This really helps in reducing the cravings. This can be used as a sweet so that you do not feel the urge to smoke.
Whenever you feel like smoking take a few seeds of ajwain and put them in your mouth. In the starting, it might be difficult but it is really beneficial in getting rid of the addiction to tobacco.
Few additional tips
- Avoid eating food items such as tea, coffee, pasta, meat, dairy products, and bread.
- To quit smoking you should consume beets, dandelion, lima beans, etc.
- The urge of smoking is reduced with sweet food so you should consume honey. If possible, try to add it in whatever you consume.
- In your food increase the intake of Vitamin C by adding lemons, grapefruits, and oranges.
- One of the best ways to suppress the urge of smoking is by taking mulethi.
- You should consume radish juice with honey at least two times a day.
Make sure you visit the doctor for ayurvedic Deaddiction treatment as early as possible and they will guide you the best way.