Sexual health problems are common in both genders these days. In which less and high sex drive is most common, people consider them a serious problem.
What is a high sex drive?
A high sex drive is also known as overactive libido, which is explained as an urge to sex or desire to sexual activity. Due to this condition, you may experience sexually transmitted diseases. Well, most people do this in order to get rid of the feeling of loneliness, depression, and anxiety. And this condition may pull their attention away from other types of works. In this situation, you need to visit the sexologist in Ludhiana. He will surely tell you about causes and treatment options in order to get rid of this problem.
If you are worried about this condition then you must ask some questions to yourself which are explained below-:
- What is meant by normal sex drive?
- How many times should I want or do sex in a week?
- What is a normal amount to masturbate?
- How different are my desires from my expectations?
- Is my sexual desire is harmful for our relation?
- Is it good to drink alcohol before doing sex?
- And so on.
Causes of high sex drive
There are several causes of high sex drive you may not aware of the reasons behind this problem. These include-:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Bipolar disorder
- Impulse control disorders.
- And many other health conditions.
These all the causes may lead you to mental and physical disorders which are responsible for certain issues in your relationship. You may also experience the mood changes due to high sex drive, you may insist on your partner to do this. And not only men are suffering from this problem, additionally, women also experience this problem during pregnancy and menopause. This happens, when their ovaries stop producing testosterone and estrogen hormone in bulk. And this will results in frustration and urge to sex. These all the issues can be treated with the help of medicines.
How to control High Sex Drive?
- First of all, you must keep in mind that this is not a serious problem.
- Then you should try to talk to your partner about it.
- And you can also get help from the doctor. He may suggest you some type of exercises or he will recommend your blood test in order to examine your hormone condition.
- You should try yoga and some other type of exercises which are useful to burn off sexual energy. These are dancing, weight lifting, running, hiking, and so on.