Sometimes our own immune system reacts to the foreign substance in the wrong way which results in developing an allergic reaction. This issue develops is common in kids. In this guide we will discuss natural remedies to deal with this problem.
The job of our immune system is to protect it from harmful bacteria and viruses. In case, you have an allergy it will become difficult for your immune system to work properly. In the same way, kids also face this issue like you might have seen your kid have a red spot on the skin after playing in the park or your daughter sneezes when she pets a cat or dog.
What are its symptoms?
The skin appears red, itchy, swollen, bumpy, and scaly. In some cases, the problem can develop eczema which will eventually result in inflamed, irritated, and itchy skin.
The allergic reaction can also affect the respiratory system of the child which will result in sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, runny nose, and coughing. In addition to this it can cause, dizziness, cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, or swelling on the face.
Is it possible to use natural remedies?
Different types of an allergic reaction can be avoided. It would be best if you take ayurvedic medicine of allergy as there are no side effects and it helps in curing the problem effectively.
Along with allergy treatment, you can try some natural remedies to soothe the problem. Keep in mind, if the allergic reaction is severe then it should not be treated with the natural remedy.
Natural remedy for skin symptoms
- If you want to treat dermatitis then wash the irritated area with mild soap and warm water. You can also apply aloe vera or calendula cream.
- You can also use antihistamine creams and lotions as they help to get relief from the symptoms.
- If your child skin is sensitive then you should apply a non-fragrance moisturizing cream. To get relief from hives you can apply the cool wet cloth on that area.
- Additionally, you can put baking soda or oatmeal in the bathing water to have a soothing effect.
Natural remedy for sinus symptoms
- If you have an air conditioner in your home, you have to take proper care so that your kid does not allergy from pets. When the pollen count is high you should keep them inside to keep them safe.
- If the symptoms for respiratory are mild then you should use over-the-counter medications.
- Sinus can get clear if you do breathing from a bowl of hot water.
- Some people think that nasal lavage can help to treat the issue. In this, you have to use a neti pot or some kind of device is used with water to take away the nasal cavities.