These days many people suffering from liver problems because of over-consumption of liquor. In addition to this, if you are drinking too much then you will surely experience so many health conditions in which liver problem is on the peak. You may not be aware of this condition, but this will not only lead to normal conditions but also responsible for liver damage.
In this situation, you need to visit our alcohol de addiction centre in Ludhiana, because we are well-known for herbal medicine, which is useful to treat your liver problem as well. But first of all, you must understand everything about liver damage and alcohol consumption as well.
Acute Alcoholic Liver Disease
Acute Alcoholic liver disease leads to liver damage, a buildup of fats, scarring, and inflammation. This happens due to over-consumption of alcohol and in this condition, you need to visit the doctor so that he will give you the best treatment.
In order to get treatment of this you need to understand the symptoms of acute liver disease are:
- You may experience Diarrhea due to alcoholic liver disease.
- It will lead you to stomach discomfort and pain.
- Vomiting and nausea due to this type of liver disease.
- Lack of appetite and the resulting loss of weight.
- Lack of energy and fatigue are also a sign of this condition.
Post-Acute Alcoholic Liver Disease
This type of condition occurs when you do not stop consuming alcohol for a long time. And this is the condition which leads you to serious liver damage condition, that cannot repair itself.
Post-acute alcoholic liver disease symptoms commonly include:
- You may experience edema in your abdominal region, that is the type of fluid which you also experience in your legs as well.
- This condition also results in Jaundice such as yellow skin or eyes.
- You will surely experience a pale stool color.
- Bruising easily.
- Abnormal bleeding patterns.
- Problems concentrating.
- You may also experience blood in vomit or stool.
- It will also lead you to itchiness and irritation as well.
These all conditions increase after some time if you do not stop drinking alcohol. And then you also experience liver damage, so you must avoid drinking alcohol regularly.
How to treat liver damage due to over-consumption of alcohol?
We know it is too difficult to stop drinking alcohol immediately, but you must try to limit its consumption. Well, there is no need to worry because our medicines are totally safe and secure, which do not have any type of side effect.