Ayurvedic Treatment & medicine For Orthopedic Arthritis in Punjab, India
There are two main Ayurvedic tests, which narrate Orthopedic Arthritis, into osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is very necessary to know that it is much more than being a disorder, it is the person and his / her traits. Every person is different; hence their treatment course is also done in a different way. Many things are taken into consideration while the treatment process, the treatment process is done custom made; taking into account the individual’s body types and many other things.
Agni or the digestive process is not working properly, any kinds of wastes or toxins build, popularly known as ama these are produced instead of the healthy nutrients.
- Feeling thirsty most of the time
- Swelling in most parts of the body
- Having difficulty digesting food
- Having dull feelings all the time
- Orthopaedic Arthritis Treatment in Ayurveda
- A healthy diet along with home remedies goes a long way in relieving the person of arthritis.
- Castor oil taken before bedtime along with ginger tea, fenugreek and turmeric are very common household things and also very effective.
Joint Pain Ayurveda
Besides arthritis, joint pain is also quite common in many people, but not to worry because as we know that, Ayurveda has a solution to all questions, so has the answer to this issue, also.
There are many herbal treatments for joint pain in this alternative medicine.
- Ghee is the best thing recommended by everyone, flax seeds are also sources of wonder. Both the things help in increasing cellular intelligence.
- White sugar and alcohol should be eliminated from your dietary intake, instead shift to having honey.
- Cheese and ice cream should be avoided as much as you can.
- Hot water should be taken and tea also should be made from the dry ginger root.
- Deep breathing followed by Ujjayi pranayama, Nadi shodan should be done on a regular basis.
- Mindfulness and meditation should be part of your daily ritual.
Besides all these knee pain is also quite common in people, nowadays.
Natural remedies always come to your rescue whenever in any kind of problem. As we all are familiar with the fact that Ayurveda is an ancient form of medicine, originating in India, it uses all the methods for curing a person, exercise, meditation, diet, everything.
The natural treatments can help in comforting some symptoms of arthritis.
Vitamin and minerals
Having a healthy diet is very important for having a good health which will be helpful in arthritis. Besides having supplements, you are also advised to take some vitamins and minerals. Take them in the quantity prescribed by doctors.
Vitamin C is thought to prevent inflammation and maintain healthy joints. It also helps to form and maintain connective tissue. Vitamin C is known in preventing swelling and also maintaining healthy joints. A study conducted some time back found that Vitamin C intake has many positive benefits, especially for people suffering from arthritis. Doctors recommend you to take 75 mg per day for women and for men it is 90 mg.
The success rates of Ayurveda are far better than its western counterpart medicines. While the western medicines have the risk of harmful side effects also, Ayurveda doesn’t have any risk of that type. Many people have benefitted from this ancient technique.As we all are aware of the fact that, healthy, flexible joints count on a good digestive system, unhealthy and poor eating habits, weak digestion process, combined with stress all merge the impurities to gather and get settled in joints.Deep cleansing of joints and tissues in Ayurveda helps in comforting symptoms of arthritis. So, in order to be healthy in the future, one has to mind the eating habits, now.
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis in Punjab, India is the best place to get it done, the doctors, are proficient in their works.
We will provide you with the best of medicines, massages and yes, help to cure the disease away.
What should I expect with your Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis?
- Relief from pain, swelling.
- Get rid of painkillers
- Comfortable movements
- Improvement in flexibility