- Are you suffering from poor health due to seasonal changes?
- Are you suffering from sneezing as the plants start to bud and flowers to pollinate?
- Are you suffering due to substances floating through the air?
If yes then you are patient of allergies so let us discuss in detail more about the allergies due to seasonal changes or pollution
What are allergies?
Sometimes our body gives unpleasant reactions for some external substances or elements like smells, air, dust and so on these unpleasant reactions are the allergies and there can be mainly three types of allergies like
- Food allergies,
- Airborne allergies
- Contact allergies
In each type of allergy, the reason is mostly similar means these unpleasant reactions may happen when our body recognizes something as harmful even if it is not. This may happen when the immune system boosts into overdrive to eliminate this faux pathogen.
Ayurvedic remedies for allergies
Well, there are various options for Allergies Treatment but as per the studies and experts, Ayurveda is considered as an effective and safe way to get rid of any kind of allergy.
Following are some approaches of Ayurvedic Allergy Treatment to stop all types of allergies
- Use of neti pot once or twice in a day with weak saline solution and distilled water may loosen up the heaviness of Kapha means of water and earth energy due to which all allergens get cleared from mucous membranes
- After net pot, the patient must practice Nasya by dabbing a little bit of sesame oil in each nostril.
- For the improvement of digestion and Agni heat up, the patient can take Ayurvedic herbal compound trikatu means a combination of black pepper, long pepper, and ginger. Also Say no to cold, heavy foods and drinks to get the proper digestion and to heat up Agni
- Have a Kapha reducing diet by eating warm, light, natural and natural foods for soothing the mucous membranes and easy to digest
- Use the ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, turmeric, cumin and cayenne in your meals
- Have ginger tea throughout the day
- Triphala tablets are also best to remedy to remove the excess toxins from the body
- Exercise daily for 30 minutes to stimulate Agni and to eliminate the ama. Even daily pranayama is also good to approach