Diabetes is when your body’s potential is reduced in fighting to insulin, which leads to the unusual breakdown of carbohydrates, which further lead to blood sugar levels shooting up. Controlling diabetes is definitely tough but not impossible.
The best Ayurvedic treatment from a is making a few alterations in your day to day lifestyle. Part of Ayurvedic treatment, avoiding extra sugar or sugary foods is advised, along with keeping a check on carbohydrate-rich foods. Let’s see what Ayurveda has to say about diabetes, and also some solutions to control it in a proper way. Diabetes is a disorder known as Kapha, which reduces the functioning of digestive fire (Agni) gives rise to blood sugar raising high.
Ayurveda Has Prescribed The Following As Ayurvedic Medicines To Be Followed On A Regular Basis:
- The people suffering from diabetes should soak fenugreek seeds (better known as methi Dana) at night, and have it first thing in the morning, without fail.
- Having water kept in a copper vessel also helps diabetic people.
- Turmeric is also very helpful for diabetes.
- You can make a mixture out of powdered bay leaves and half teaspoon of turmeric, blended in one teaspoon of aloe Vera gel. This can be taken two times on a daily basis before lunch and dinner.
- Ginger tea also helps in the digestion, which in turn help in minimizing Kapha in the body.
Besides doing all the above-mentioned things, it is also advised that you pay a visit to an ayurvedic doctor, who will aid you in the following:
- They will be advising on the diet to inculcate
- Recommend some Ayurvedic medicines
- Tell you about specific massages that will aid you in diabetes.
- Properly instructs you on doing yoga, breathing exercises and also tell some relaxation methods.